Application to The Brotherhood of Mystique Scaled.php?server=542&filename=entertbomwebsite

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Application to The Brotherhood of Mystique Scaled.php?server=542&filename=entertbomwebsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to The Brotherhood of Mystique

2 posters

Go down

Application to The Brotherhood of Mystique Empty Application to The Brotherhood of Mystique

Post by Haliana Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:18 am

im looking for a friendly social commited guild, and after reading the history and rules of the guild it seems like my thing

So here goes (:

My name is Simon and im 17 years old, I live in a little country called Denmark

My characters name is Haliana and im a Sith assassin (deception spec)

My daily play time is pretty much all day, except when im over with some friends but that dosent happend to often since I like to be alone. In the evenings im pretty much online everyday, if i am doing something else it mostly happends in the afternoons.

Well, the activity question is somewhat answered in my daily time question, but im active just about all week, but i game with friends in the weekends once in a while and there is no telling what game we'll play (: but if I have a commitment to the guild I will not arrange anything with my friends those days.

I do not know anybody in the guild nor on the server, I joined this server because my cousin said he and some friends would start here since he introduced me to the game, and then he just bailed on me, so I am also looking for friends.

I want to join your guild because I want to explore the raid content and Hardmode content in the game, aswell as some acquaintances with some people since I am just running around in my own little world since my cousin bailed on me. I am a loyal and disciplined raider, and a decent pvp'er (still getting experimenting in pvp) and Im a helpfull person (atleast i think so xD)

I havent really been in any serious guild during my time in Star wars, I were in The Dark Exiles but i left because after the Guildmaster left the guild practicly died. I have been in hardcore raid guilds the time i played World of Warcraft, I were in a guild called Next Century and we merged with another guild i cannot remember the name of, i never left the guild really, i rold them i quited WoW for Swtor and i havent really been online since that (:

I hope you find my application sufficient for this is what I can offer cheers

Haliana

Brotherhood Points : 3
Brotherhood Respect : 0

Back to top Go down

Application to The Brotherhood of Mystique Empty Re: Application to The Brotherhood of Mystique

Post by Chris Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 am

Ok i will give you a trail of 2 weeks like everyone.
Welcome to the Brotherhood!
Chris
Chris
Guild Master
Guild Master

Brotherhood Points : 1031
Brotherhood Respect : 1

In-game Character Name
Class: Sith Sorcerer
Spec: Healing
Alt #1: Redwing

https://tbom.forumotion.com