Your favorite guildys is going away... on holiday.. and you will miss me... or maybe not jsut wait and see :D Scaled.php?server=542&filename=entertbomwebsite

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your favorite guildys is going away... on holiday.. and you will miss me... or maybe not jsut wait and see :D Scaled.php?server=542&filename=entertbomwebsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite guildys is going away... on holiday.. and you will miss me... or maybe not jsut wait and see :D

3 posters

Go down

Your favorite guildys is going away... on holiday.. and you will miss me... or maybe not jsut wait and see :D Empty Your favorite guildys is going away... on holiday.. and you will miss me... or maybe not jsut wait and see :D

Post by Lucy'N'Jones Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:32 am

I'm going around the world so will be gone for 2months or so leaving soon and will miss you guys while im gone ^^ loves ya all
Lucy'N'Jones
Lucy'N'Jones

Brotherhood Points : 3
Brotherhood Respect : 0

Back to top Go down

Your favorite guildys is going away... on holiday.. and you will miss me... or maybe not jsut wait and see :D Empty Re: Your favorite guildys is going away... on holiday.. and you will miss me... or maybe not jsut wait and see :D

Post by Chris Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am

Lucy'N'Jones wrote:I'm going around the world so will be gone for 2months or so leaving soon and will miss you guys while im gone ^^ loves ya all

Ok Lucy have a fun time, and i approve this, so dont worry about getting kicked.
Chris
Chris
Guild Master
Guild Master

Brotherhood Points : 1031
Brotherhood Respect : 1

In-game Character Name
Class: Sith Sorcerer
Spec: Healing
Alt #1: Redwing

https://tbom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your favorite guildys is going away... on holiday.. and you will miss me... or maybe not jsut wait and see :D Empty Re: Your favorite guildys is going away... on holiday.. and you will miss me... or maybe not jsut wait and see :D

Post by Negrisuno Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:10 pm

have fun and be safe!

Negrisuno

Brotherhood Points : 5
Brotherhood Respect : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum