Bootcamp system is returning to TBoM!! Ruuunnnnnnnnnnnnn Scaled.php?server=542&filename=entertbomwebsite

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bootcamp system is returning to TBoM!! Ruuunnnnnnnnnnnnn Scaled.php?server=542&filename=entertbomwebsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bootcamp system is returning to TBoM!! Ruuunnnnnnnnnnnnn

Go down

Bootcamp system is returning to TBoM!! Ruuunnnnnnnnnnnnn Empty Bootcamp system is returning to TBoM!! Ruuunnnnnnnnnnnnn

Post by Chris Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Untitled Document

What is bootcamp and why do we use this system ?

Bootcamp whas created by the TBoM founders to test out the Officers in our guild.

Bootcamp is a system to check out if our Officers are up-to-date or aware of the rules / history of the guild.

This is how it works: I will drag a Officer to a private channel on TeamSpeak, a closed channel.

I will ask that person 3 questions, Ether about the guild rules or history.

If this person can answer 2 questions succesful, he will proceet and go to the last Bootcamp before he becomes a Real Officer of the Guild.

If this person fails in answering me the correct answer, he will get a second chance next week.

I can only give 1 Golden Tip, read the rules & history a few times.

I will tell you the time or date when this happens, it can be a random date and time so make sure you know all of them.

So far in our Aion & WoW Guild no one failt at this system of ours, so im sure you guys are doing great aswell.

Dont forget Bull3t & Mystic one of our fellow founders will spy on Skype and they will also Vote ether you got the job as Officer or not.

Why did we create a system like this ? we had a few members in our WoW Guild saying they knew everything about the guild.

When i started asking history questions ether they went AFK or Offline, or checking the guild website (I can see if your online or not on the website)

So thats when the system started to kick in for our higher ranked members, we are a brotherhood (Brothers & Sisters) not knowing the rules / history.

Does not really sound like a brother nor sister to us, we want our Officers to know everything 100%.

We have a last founder called Thekes, but hes not really a Guild Master of any guild (SW:TOR, Aion, WoW) he playes random games.

Hes a very friendly guy, you can ask him everything you want, and he'll try and help as much as he can.

Now that said, im sure you guys are ready for the test coming very soon, Dont forget to read the rules / history about the guild.

If you do fail in this task twice, dont worrie, but you wont get Officer, you'll stay in the guild as a normal member.

If you feel ready for it, you can always ask Megan'Shocks / Jinn to start the test.

Dont forget if you do win the rank Officer, to stay polite to the members, friendly, respectful and mature.

Age does not matter aslong this person is mature enough to become a Brotherhood Ranked Member.

Succes everyone! i wish you the best.

Kind Regards: TBoM Founders.

Chris
Chris
Guild Master
Guild Master

Brotherhood Points : 1031
Brotherhood Respect : 1

In-game Character Name
Class: Sith Sorcerer
Spec: Healing
Alt #1: Redwing